Wednesday, July 14, 2021

amazon home favorites


 1. Cotton duvet cover - We just recently updated Georgia's room with a larger bed therefore I needed to get new bedding. We went with a white duvet cover and let the pillows add the color. Typically I buy duvet covers at Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx, but I could not find a simple white full cover so I looked on Amazon and gave this one a chance.  It is very soft and I really like that it has a zipper rather than buttons.




2. Outdoor Lights - I have been wanting to change up our outdoor lights by the garage for a while and just got around to doing that. I was looking for something simple and black and that coordinated with our front porch light. I also wanted the lights to be larger than what was previously on either side of the garage. I found these on Amazon and thought we would give them a try. They are the perfect size for our space. I loved them so much I bought another one for our back deck. 




3.Runner - I have had a sisal runner in the kitchen for several years now, but decided I wanted to try adding in a little color without spending a fortune.  This runner works well here. You definitely need a rug pad, but overall I like it. 



4. Tea Kettle - I am a nightly hot tea drinker and our previous kettle had seen better days, so I decided to try this one out. I like that it is very lightweight and the perfect size. The brass color adds some warmth to the stove too. I am now seeing my reflection in the kettle which is not flattering (ha!).




5. Drawer knobs - As I mentioned earlier, we did some updates in Georgia's room and one of the updates was switching out the drawer knobs to her dresser. These simple brass knobs work perfectly and came in a pack of 12.



What Amazon home items have you found that you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment