Thursday, May 21, 2020

the best linen drawstring pants

Since I have been working from home full-time, my daily outfits have changed drastically. If you are like me, every few days I like to break up the routine of active-wear. I still choose comfy clothes to wear like a cotton dress or skirt or my most recent find are these linen pantsThey come in lots of different colors. The length and fit are perfect for me. I ordered size x-small because the reviews said that they run large. I like linen pants to be loose, but not too baggy and these fit perfectly. I wanted to order the white ones, but was afraid they may be too see-thru so I ordered the olive color and love them. I may order the white ones next and will report back about them.  






I also ordered this white tee to pair with the pants and it is honestly my new favorite white tee.  You cannot see thru it and it has a v-neck that is not too low cut for all my zoom calls:)



Here is a rough selfie if you are curious what it looks like in person. I am just wearing it around the house while working today, but last week I paired it with a jean jacket and sandals for a quick outing and I really loved that look. 



Happy Memorial Day weekend friends! I am thankful for our country and for those that have served and continue to serve to protect our freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment