Thursday, May 28, 2020

pier 1 closing sale

About a month ago, I purchased this navy chest from Pier 1. I had no idea that they would be closing. We have several strange cutouts in our house. One cutout serves as our time-out spot:). The other cutout held a small chest where I literally stuffed all of our photos and the kids' crafts that I wanted to hang on to. I told myself, one day I will organize all of this. Well, when quarantine hit,  I really had no excuse not to organize it. I knew I needed a larger piece of furniture than what I currently had, but it could not be much larger. I also wanted it to have 3 drawers: one for Graham, one for Georgia and one for family photos.  Pier 1 is one of those stores that I sometimes forget about. I happened to be looking on their website and found this chest on super sale with free shipping. It was exactly what I was looking for and gave this spot the pop of color that it needed. 


Pier 1 has so many great items. I am so sad that they are having to close their doors. There are several items that I have my eyes on right now during their closing sale. 























Happy almost Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment