Saturday, January 15, 2022

last 5 pins: january edition

 Here are my last 5 pins for January. I thought I would just go ahead and post a few things that have already caught my eye this month. 


1. Sherwin Williams Color of the Year - The color of the year for Sherwin Williams is Evergreen Fog. It is a lovely shade of green. Green is popping up everywhere. Over the past few years, I have added more green into our house with accessories and a wall painted SW Retreat. I may have to incorporate it a little more this year. 


2. Beautiful bedroom reveal - This bedroom reveal is lovely. I think you will enjoy all the details. 


3.  Windowpane sectional -  This windowpane sectional caught my attention. If you scroll through the whole project, you will see that it is piped in blue too. What a stunning piece! 


4. Free Assembly Sweater - Speaking of green, here is a shade of green in a sweater that I may have to check out in person. I have been pleased with the quality of Free Assembly items I have purchased so far. This sweater from Walmart looks very cozy. 



5. Super Bowl bread bowl - The Super Bowl will be here before we know it and let's face it, we pretty much are only into the game for the food.  This looks delicious and perfect for the big game.


No comments:

Post a Comment