Wednesday, October 27, 2021

last 5 pins: October edition

 Happy Wednesday! November is fast approaching so I wanted to get my 'last 5 pins' for October out to you. Is everyone already Christmas shopping? I know I have had a jump start to my shopping, which makes it feel like fall is passing by so quickly. I do want to get ahead in my shopping, but I also want to savor the beauty of fall. 


Last 5 pins: October edition:

1. Sentimental tablescape - I love this personalized runner to use for many Thanksgivings to come. How special it would be to add everyone's signature to the runner. I need to brush up on my sewing skills now. 



2. Roasted Carrots . These roasted carrots would make a delicious Thanksgiving side dish.



3. Guest bathroom - Now is the time to get your powder room or guest bathroom ready before all the holidays arrive. This guest bathroom is lovely. 





4. Cozy Reading nook - I always love a good window seat. They add so much character to a space. 





5. The shirt jacket - or the shacket:) - I keep seeing these online and in stores. It seems like the perfect fall staple especially here in the Carolinas. 




Have a great rest of your week! 

~ Amber 


No comments:

Post a Comment