Wednesday, July 8, 2020

summer frittata


The summer heat and humidity are in full swing in the Carolinas so light dinners are what I have been craving. We also continue to eat at home a little more than we used to. One meal I have been making more often is a frittata. At the beginning of quarantine, I asked my sister for some ideas and she mentioned that she makes frittatas a lot. You truly can add anything in them. We have been just adding whatever vegetables we have on hand. It is a delicious, light and tasty dinner! 

I followed this recipe, but used spinach, mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes and red pepper flakes in mine. I also used 8 eggs for the hungry boys in my house. I served ours with a side salad.




Eggs do not make pretty pictures, but they taste so good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment