Friday, November 27, 2009

no shopping madness for me today

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I enjoyed spending time with family and eating delicious food. Now that Thanksgiving is over, the shopping madness begins. I am always looking for a good bargain, but you won't see me out in the crowds today. Paul and I actually buy at least half of our Christmas gifts online. God bless you if you are out in the craziness today. Here are some online gift ideas for you!

I love all of these prints from Red Letter Words. What a great gift.


These days, networking is crucial when looking for a job. Everyone needs a business card holder and this one is too cute.

Personalized gifts are always winners. Love this.


Don't forget about these calendars. These make great gifts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment